Against the social exclusion provoked by the over-indebtedness and in favor of financial education.
Do you have debts or a mortgage that you can not pay? Call us at 911 920 983 and we will help you
Has a vulture fund bought your credit? Call us at 911 920 983 and we will support you
Fundación NAGEL is a non-profit organization with limited resources whose purpose is to help and support, promoting basic financial and economic education, to people and groups at risk of social exclusion derived from their over-indebtedness, paying special attention to single-parent families. We live in a society where irresponsible consumption has become the order of the day, which is why many families live as prisoners of their own debts.
Through our teaching modules we seek to sensitize children and adults for responsible consumption and proper money management.
NOW on sale: "VISIÓN CONCURSAL"
Thirteen prestigious Mercantile Magistrates of Spain participate in this work. A practical and essential tool to know the operation of the Contest of Creditors as a mechanism to rescue SMEs and persons in situations of insolvency.
Now available in specialized bookstores and kiosks
Presentations of "VISION CONCURSAL"
The presentations in cities such as Barcelona, Madrid, Santander and Valencia have generated great interest from the general public as well as from various information media. Raphael Nagel, president of Fundación Nagel, said that “we should not stigmatize the bankruptcy to get out of debt, it is a very useful tool and should be disclosed”
Our work focuses on the following areas:
Fundación Nagel sponsors the launching of this new work, whose objective is to make known in a clear and simple way, the operation of the Contest of Creditors as a mechanism to rescue SMEs and persons in insolvency situation and to make informative a tool that can be essential for people with difficulties in dealing with their debts. The book has the participation of thirteen prestigious Mercantile Magistrates, who rightly explain and share their knowledge about this judicial procedure regulated by bankruptcy law.
How Fundación Nagel can help you?
The testimonial of Sidonie de Laparre, Law of 2nd Opportunity.
Projects in progress
people who attend financial education trainings
people advised on the Law of 2nd Opportunity
people own 50% of the world heritage
millions of people suffer from malnutrition
world population lives with $USD 2,5 per day
global child population is in a situation of POVERTY
PURPOSES OF THE FOUNDATION
- To help, to support and to promote, both in tangible and intangible way, to people and groups at risk of social exclusion derived from their over-direct and indirect indebtedness.
- With special attention to single-parent families and minors.
- To promote the financial and economic education of teenagers and adults through the framework of seminars and conferences.
- Use teaching methods based on practical experiences, as well as on theoretical knowledge.
ACTIVITIES AND TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF ACTION
- Through the corresponding professionals, provide advice, assist in the search for new homes, provide means for the acquisition of school materials and studies.
- Legal support
- Conducting training courses.
- Organization of Congresses.
- Scope of action: national territory.